- 500grams of organic chicken filet cut into smaller pieces
- 20ml Heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons of Tamari
- 1 tablespoon of green curry
- 2 handfuls green beans
- Half a big broccoli head cut into smaller florets (leave on some of the stems)
- 1 Spring onion cut in pieces
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Chilli to taste
This Chicken Bowl makes an easy, filling and delicious dish that is very easy to mix together in very little time. What I especially like with this dish, besides that you can make it so quickly, is that it can be changed into whatever vegetables you have available at that moment.
- Heat up the coconut oil and roast the chicken pieces. Add Tamari and stir until done. Once done, set aside.
- Heat up some more coconut oil and give the green beans and broccoli florets a quick roast. Make sure to not overcook it – you want it to be crunchy.
- Add the green curry and heavy cream and stir until dissolved.
Sprinkle with spring onions and chilli to your liking.
Can be served as is or with cauliflower rice.
Anything special to remember:
Tamari can be changed into a good quality soy sauce.
Heavy cream can be changed into the full-fat coconut cream.
Green beans are a nice, crunchy, low-calorie food and they provide many good nutrients. Green beans are a good source of vitamin C, dietary fibre, folate and vitamin K.
Broccoli is a good source of vitamins C and K, folate (folic acid) and provides potassium, fibre.