- 5 Large handfuls of kale
- 1 Handful of parsley
- 40 g Pine nuts
- 40 g of parmesan
- 1 Clove of garlic
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 50ml Cold-pressed olive oil
- Salt to taste
This Kale Pesto is a super easy and fast way to make a homemade Pesto or dip. While packed with great nutrition from the kale it makes a great dip for raw vegetables or a side for your main dish. Sometimes I also use it on my zucchini pasta which gives it a delicious kick.
- Give the pine nuts a quick roast on a dry frying pan
- Mix everything together in a blender and taste with salt
Serve with crunchy vegetables or use as topping on your zucchini pasta.
Sometimes I also use it as a topping on my Homemade Gluten-Free Crispbread as an in-between snack or as breakfast with a nice cup of coffee.
Anything special to remember:
- Pine nuts can be changed into sunflower kernels
- Will last 7-10 days in the refrigerator
Kale adds nutritional value and colour. The nutrients in kale can help boost wellbeing and prevent a range of health problems. It contains fibers, antioxidants, calcium, and vitamin K. It is also a good source of vitamin C and iron.